Students raising their hands in a classroom

Identify: Looking at the Signs

Children whose development may seem off-track in areas such as vision and hearing, motor control and coordination, social skills or behavior, speech or language skills, or children who are having difficulty in school may be in need of special education or related services.
When a parent or professional observes signs that a child may not be developing or learning as expected they can contact the school to discuss these concerns or contact the Child Find Project to request information on what steps to take.

Click on each topic for resources and information.

What is typical development and what should be a concern?

Students Who Are English Language Learners

Red Flags to Consider for Possible Referral

    © Connecticut Parent Advocacy Center | Sitemap

    CT Web Design by Brown Bear Creative